These super cute large hippo night light Jars make the ideal magical alternative to a kids night light, their cute hippo bedroom, as part of a little ones safari nursery decor / hippo nursery night light or even as a cute hippo lamp around the home
What better gift to receive than a personalised handmade hippo light that shows thought and love to the gift.
● They make the perfect hippo gifts for hippo lovers as a hippo birthday/ Christmas
● Large enough to be used as a hippo lantern or hippo centrepiece /hippo table decoration as part of your hippo birthday decor.
● The LED lights create a lovely soft glow that lights up the room (lights optional), when switched on watch your hippo light jar / hippo in a jar come to life!
*Battery operated LED micro lights optional (batteries included), 20 tiny rice lights per wire *
● Each hippo lamp is individually made, by myself meaning no other seller will sell exactly the same, so you can be sure your purchase will always be unique.
● I design and cut all my own designs and place them on the inside of the glitter jar to prevent damage so your hippo jar will last many years.
● My jars are hand frosted and cured at a high temperature to give the perfect frosted glass effect.
● Glittered and sealed several times to ensure an even and long lasting coverage, with little to no shedding of glitter ( after 28 day cure period )
● Large 2 litre mason jars measuring approx 22cm (8.5') in height,
These jars are for decoration purposes only and should not be handled by small children unsupervised due to the large size and weight of these jars.
If you like what you see and want to see lots more, then why not pop on over to my shop to take a look at all the amazing designs I have, as well all the other excellent quality items available now, click the link below to take you to my shop.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING UPDATE AUGUST 2020-PLEASE READ
Due to a second large price increase by the postal service (second in 5 months), I have had no choice but to increase international shipping prices.
Please note that even with the increase it is still below what the postal service charge,I have also not charged extra for packaging materials to try to keep the shipping cost to customers as low as possible.
I am sorry if anyone feels the shipping charge is high, but this is honestly out of my control.